Skiddaw

Walks » Walking Log » 2015

Sun 22 Nov 2015

Route: Latrigg car park (end of Gale Road) - Jenkin Hill - Skiddaw - Jenkin Hill - Latrigg car park

Distance: 6.25 miles

Ascent: 2,050ft

Time: 2 hours 55 minutes

With: On Own

Notes:

Very windy. In cloud from 2,000ft. The forecast was for 90% chance of cloud free summits, I picked a 10% one!

20151122.gif

© Crown copyright. All rights reserved. Licence number AL100038401